hzDRL is a short name for Hobizone Drone Racing League which was started in early 2017 with aim to standardize a indoor racing scene. HzDRL official class requirements are:
- 150g AUW (incl. battery)
- max 3S battery
- max 3" props
This kit contains HzDRL frame and electronics only. To complete build please see related items below where we have provided few "power combos" for you to choose from:
Please note that not all combinations will give you sub 150g build. You can use hzDRL frame also for a little heavier and more powerful outdoor racer that due to small size will fit perfectly to any backyard or urban park.
What components needed?
Any 11XX or 13XX motors are compatible. Keep the kv 5000 or less if you intend to use 3S.
Choice of prop depends on your motor. Lower kv / bigger motors like heavier high-pitch prop like 3045. Smaller high-kv motors like better 2bladed props.
- DYS 3020 2blade - for high kv 11XX motors
- Gemfan 3025 2blade - for high kv 11XX motors
- FuriousFPV 2535 4blade
- DYS 3045 3blade - for low kv 11XX motors and most 13XX motors
- Furious Silky 20A 2-4S 2-in-1 Blheli_S - for high power 4S build
- Sunrise 10A 2-3S 4-in-1 Blheli_S - for a 2-3S build
- Sunrise 6A 1-2S 4-in-1 Blheli_S - for a 1-2S build
- Littleblee 20A 2-4S
- Kiss 18A 2-4S
- any other lightweight & fast...
- FuriousFPV Piko BLX F3
- any other with 20x20mm
- FuriousFPV VTX+OSD - technologically advanced VTX stacks on top of Piko flight controller
- Eachine VTX03 - the lightest standalone VTX on market now
- FuriousFPV Micro RX with s-bus and telemetry
- FuriousFPV Mini RX with s-bus and telemetry
- FrSky XM or XM+ without telemetry
- Flysky FS-A8S RX with i-bus / s-bus
- Additional Information