Output power: 0 / 25 /50 / 200mW switchable (set output power on 0, to avoid frequency interference)
Input voltage: 3.2-5.5V 5V camera supply, 570mA(MAX)---200mW 5V camera supply, 450mA(MAX)---50mW 5V camera supply, 360mA(MAX)---25mW
Video system: NTSC/PAL
Antenna dimensions: 55mm X 5mm diameter
Antenna connector: IPEX
Frequency: 5.8GHz 9 bands 72 channels, with Raceband: 5325-5945 MHZ
- Powering on the VTX - blue LED display 0 shows VTX is powered on, but it is in off status without any transmission.
- Short-press the button - change channel (CH), display changes cyclically from 1 to 8.
- Long-press the button for 2 seconds until digital display flicker. Then short-press the button to change the frequency band (FR). Display changes cyclically from A, B, E, F, R, U, O, L, H.
- Long-press the button for 5 second until digital display flicker. Then short-press the button to change the power, 25 / 50 / 200mW (one hyphen = 25mW, two hyphens = 50mW, and three hyphens = 200mW).
- 5 seconds after setting, CH, FR and power will flicker alternately.
NOTE: The VTX has memory for setting. To change the setting, please repeat steps as above.
1 X FPV Transmitter
1 X IPEX antenna
- Additional Information
Frequency 5.8 Ghz Power (mW) 25mW, 50mW, 200mW Antenna connector No Item weight (g) 3.5 Dimensions 23 x 20 x 12.8 mm (without antenna) Manufacturer Eachine