Evolution of popular Roman 5 frame. Designed by pro pilot Mr.Ehitaja. It has plenty of room inside to accommodate virtually any setup. Slightly stretched motor layout gives extra stability on pitch axis and thus suits well for freestyle pilots too.
Roman 5 frames are known by durability and sophisticated layout that enables easy build and field repairs.
Frame comes with special hardware and nylon standoffs that are designed to be the weak points in heavy crashes. 6 nylon standoffs are proven to be very durable while not adding much of weight. One can upgrade the nylon to heavier alu standoffs when desired (however, from durability point of view that's not really necessary).
New in EVO
- Removable arms - cut along weave, very stiff.
- Micro sized cam compatible - carbon mount suits all Micro sized FPV cams.
- Mini sized cam compatible - mini FPV cameras fit with 3D printed camera mount.
- 3D printed VTX antenna mount - crashproof way to mount the CP antenna without loosing range.
- Frame weight 76g - with bundled standoffs, bolts and nuts it's now 6g lighter as compared to previous version.
Features & specs inherited from original Roman 5
- 6 standoffs - proven to be much more resilient in hard crashes, when compared to 4 standoffs on most frames
- Max 5" props - M3 screw hole mount pattern for most 22xx / 23xx motors.
- 30x30mm electronics - max stack height 30mm.
- Protected camera - compatible with most full-size FPV cameras, frame nose has extra protection for camera in case of front collisions
4x arms 4mm thick carbon fiber
1x top plate 1.5mm carbon fiber
1x bottom plate 2mm carbon fiber
1x middle plate 2mm carbon fiber
2x optional side mount for FPV camera
2x optional nose protection plates
6x standoff M3 black nylon 30mm
4x aluminium bolt 10mm M3 for top and middle plate mount
6x steel bolt 16mm for arms mounting
6x steel press nut M3 for arms and bottom plate mount
1x XT60 mounting bracket
1x velcro strap for battery
NB! motors, camera, antenna and 3D printed antenna mount shown on pictures are NOT included.
- Additional Information
Material Carbon fiber Size 220 mm Item weight (g) 76