Pro grade FPV freestyle quadcopter
This light and fast freestyle racing drone takes max 6" propellers which makes it perfect for smooth HD freestyle recordings. 5" can be used as well for the race competition. Due to longer arms the quad is very stable in the air giving pilot precise control over the movements. Big motors have plenty of momentum to spin aggressive props efficiently with relatively low Amps. No need to fear hurting your batteries or ESCs.
The frame is unique in having long wide 6-inch prop arms but compact body. This enabled unusually lightweight build for a 6-inch quad. The components are carefully chosen to match the power demands of big motors.
- Assembled and tuned by a pro
- Top performance, race-tested components
- True X motor layout, very linear and predictable handling
- Light weight - given it's size - AUW without battery 295g
- Compatible with 4S batteries
- 25-200mw FPV VTX with OSD
- Top quality Runcam Mini FPV camera with 2.3mm lens
- Full range FrSky XSR-M diversity receiver installed with full S.Port telemetry
- Oliver 6-inch prototype frame 230mm motor-to-motor made for 20x20mm flight stack
- Top quality full 3k woven carbon fiber is used
- STM32 F3 controller runs Betaflight 3.2.0 8k/8k/8k.
- Fully tuned setup - PIDs and filters adjusted according to frame and motors.
- Flight mode installed - Acro only (Horizon mode support in hardware and software).
- OSD installed and configured - displays armed status, flight time and battery voltage. Allows to alter flight controller and VTX settings.
List of components
- 230mm X race frame
- 4x DYS MR2306 2300kv racing motors
- 2x Furious Silky 20A BLHeli_S 2-in-1 ESC
- 5 sets of 6-inch Kingkong 6x4 durable polycarbonate propellers
- FrSky XSR-M diversity radio receiver with telemetry
- FuriousFPV Piko BLX flight controller
- FuriousFPV Innova 25-200mW adjustable power video transmitter with OSD
- FuriousFPV linear racing VTX antenna
- Runcam Swift Mini CCD FPV camera with 2.3mm lens
For complete Ready To Fly please add:
- FrSky Radio transmitter (Taranis Q X7 or X9D)
- 5.8ghz FPV goggles with video RX
- 4S LiPo battery with XT60 connector (1300...1600mah)
- LiPo charger with suitable power supply