The power input range is 2S –4S. Though the VTX integrates a surge protection circuit, a large capacitor (450+uF) parallel with battery leads is mandatory to smooth the power supply. The VTX includes a BEC that converts 2S-6S to fixed 5.8V with maximum 5A output current. The VTX also includes an u.FL RHCP antenna.
- Model: HDZero Freestyle
- Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Resolution: 1280*720 @ 60fps
- RF power: 25mw / 200mw / 500mw / 1000mw
- RF connector: secured u.FL
- Video connector: secured MIPI
- FC protocol: MSP Canvas Mode / SmartAudio
- Size: 40 x 42 x 10mm
- Weight: 28g
- Power consumption: 6-15W
- Power input: 7V-17V (2S-4S)
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5 M3 holes
1x HDZero Freestyle VTX
1x HDZero RHCP Antenna
1x Power/ Uart Cables
1x u.FL Antenna Retention Screws * 2/Plate
1x MIPI Retention Screws * 2/Plate
- Do not directly connect this VTX with 5S/6S battery.
- Use 2S-4S VBAT, or included BEC, or FC with built-in BEC.
- The Freestyle VTX consumes up to 15W. If it is connected with FC that has built-in BEC output, make sure the BEC has enough current. For example, the BEC has 10V, it needs minimum 1.5A current output.
- Removing the heat sink is not recommended because it is part of the design.
- Additional Information
Frequency 5.8 Ghz Power (mW) 25mW, 200mW, 500mW, 1W Antenna connector U.FL Item weight (g) 28 Dimensions 40 x 42 x 10mm