- Highest Sensitivity for increased range
- Ergonomic design to fit diversity modules on goggles
- Can stay on your goggles in the carry case.
- 5.8ghz Frequency Bands Compatible.
- Circular Polarized for left or right hand.
- Designed for goggles or base stations.
- Great for diversity setups.
- Frequency Range: 5645 – 5945 Mhz
- Gain: 9.4 dBi
- Beam Width: 61° at -3db points (Check polar plot comparison invader actual angular db)
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarised (LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA Connector (Fits Fatshark Goggles)
- Dimensions: 37.0mm x 33.6mm x 19.2mm
- Weight: 10 grams
Real World Experience
- 25mW Range tested to 1.33km
- 60% increase in range over a 5db patch
- 20% increase in range over a 8db patch
- 38% increase range over the Invader patch
- Reduced multipath propagation compared to 360 degree omni style receiving antenna’s.
- Additional Information
Antenna connector SMA Frequency 5.8 Ghz