Taranis Q X7S has the upgraded ball bearing hall sensor gimbals and is loaded with six upgraded switches and two knobs. It runs on OpenTX and files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options, it also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings. Wheel and center enter button makes navigating the backlit menu easy and precise.
Equipped with an audio jack output and trainer port as well. In addition, the Taranis Q X7S also supports the wireless trainer function and it is compatible with FrSky Freelink (https://www.frsky-rc.com/app/) to monitor the sensor data during the flight. And of course a module bay for use with JR-type modules that can be used with other protocol receivers and with the use of an FrSky XJT module.
This is a lightweight feature packed reliable system. The radio includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides an alternative feedback system to the voice and sound alert warnings. This radio can support up to 32-channels. Other features include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency for precision flying. Overall this Radio has the features of more expensive transmitters at an unprecedented value.
- Hall sensor M7 gimbal
- Receiver match
- Audio speech outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time flight data logging
- Receiver signal strength indicator (RSSI) alerts
- Inbuilt wireless trainer system
- Super low latency
- Vibration alerts
- Model files are compatible with TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E/X7.
- Open source firmware OpenTX installed.
- Support connect the Free Link App for telemetry
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current: 190mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
- Number of Channels: up to 16 channels
- Operating Temperature Range: -10~60℃
- Backlight LCD Screen: 128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Model Memories: 60 (extendable by MicroSD (TF) card)
1x Taranis Q X7S radio transmitter
1x back strap
1x soft transmitter case
1x gimbal protector
1x battery charger FCX07
- Additional Information
Color No Protocol ACCST Max channels 16 Item weight (g) 619
You may also be interested in the following product(s)