Proven technology of the Periscope used from our Raptor range of small compact Omni antennas that deliver a smooth radiation pattern and a high axial ratio with its unique PCB pagoda construction designed by Maarten Baert.
- 5.8Ghz above your melon with excellent omni directional.
- Tuned longer coaxial cable for minimal losses.
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances.
- Clearer video reception with upto 20% greater signal received than other omni antenna topology with higher gain.
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection.
- Robust injection moulded case for crash protection.
- Centre frequency 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5550 – 6050 MHz
- Matching S11 < -20dB, VSWR <1.22
- Gain: 1.09dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarised (LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA 90 Degree Connector
- Height: 138mm
- Weight: 14grams
- Additional Information
Antenna connector SMA Frequency 5.8 Ghz