This well engineered frame from pro pilot Mr.Ehitaja is reasonably light-weight, very serviceable and crash resistant. It has plenty of room inside to accommodate virtually any setup. Slightly stretched motor layout gives extra stability on pitch axis and thus suits well for freestyle pilots too.
Features & specs
- Stretched motor layout - ultra stable pitch axis.
- Removable arms - easy to repair.
- Max 5" props - M3 screw hole mount pattern for most 22xx / 23xx motors.
- 30x30mm electronics - max stack height 30mm.
- Frame weight 82g - with bundled standoffs, bolts and nuts.
- Protected camera - compatible with most full-size FPV cameras, frame nose has extra protection for camera in case of front collisions
- 6 standoffs - proven to be much more resilient in hard crashes, when compared to 4 standoffs on most frames
2x double arms 4mm thick carbon fiber
1x top plate 1.5mm carbon fiber
1x bottom plate 1.5mm carbon fiber
1x middle plate 1.5mm carbon fiber
2x optional side mount for FPV camera
2x optional nose protection plates
6x standoff M3 black nylon 30mm
12x aluminium bolt 10mm M3
4x steel bolt 15mm
4x steel nut M3
1x velcro strap for battery
Any with 30x30mm mount holes
TBS Unify Pro v3
or any other
Tattu R-Line 1300 5S
Tattu R-Line 1300mah 90C or 100C for ultimate power on 4S
Tattu 1300mah 75C or 1550 75C
- Additional Information
Material Carbon fiber Size 220 mm Item weight (g) 82 Manufacturer No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: €79.00
Special Price €59.00
Regular Price: €49.00
Special Price €42.00