This is one of the first next generation speed controllers with 32bit processor. Faster speed and increased resolution are the main keywords for this new ESC. As BLHeli and SimonK firmware are still in 8bit world these speed controllers utilize proprietary firmware which has all modern features enabled by default but introduces also adaptive timing which guarantees the top performance with most of motors currently on market.
- ARM 32bit MCU - running on 48Mhz
- IC directly drives the MOSFET - makes the MOS react to MCU control faster
- Precise throttle - resolution about 1480 steps
- Oneshot125 support - signal type automatically detected
- Oneshot42 support - signal type automatically detected
- Multishot support - signal type automatically detected
- Damped light - active braking enabled
- Adaptive timing - compatible with wide range of motors
- PWM frequency up to 32KHz
Maytech ARM 32bit ESCs are sold also with V-Good label and few others. More information about the testing and software updates for these ESCs can be found in dedicated RCGroups thread.
NB! Our current stock ships with v3.0.5 firmware.
- Additional Information
Max amperage 30A Input voltage 2S, 3S, 4S Firmware custom Item weight (g) 8 Dimensions 25 x 14 x 4 mm Manufacturer No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)